LWSC has arranged for a tour of Pegasus Thoroughbred Training & Rehabilitation Center in Redmond. The Pegasus Training and Rehabilitation Center brings together the ultimate resources and equipment for "care without compromise" of the equine athlete. No other equine center in the world features the Pegasus combination of leading exercise therapies, advanced cross training equipment and cutting-edge medical treatments, which make the difference between early retirement and optimal peak performance. That's why trainers and veterinarians from Kentucky, Southern California and Canada refer their thoroughbreds to this beautifully appointed 100 acre center just outside Seattle, Washington.
- The tour is planned for Saturday, March 24th and will begin at 1:00pm.
- The tour is limited to 20 individuals (must be LWSC members). Attendance will be first come, first serve. Every person wanting to attend needs to register below. (Please do not bring unregistered people)
- We will email you to confirm that you can attend. We will keep a wait list, so if you receive confirmation and then cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give your spot to the next person on the waitlist.
- We will meet at the facility at 12:45pm. (please be on time)
- Address is: 7620 260th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98053