October 18, 19, & 20 Dressage Clinic with Alexandria Lampe (Wilson)
This is an extremely rare opportunity to improve your riding skills!
Lake Washington Saddle Club and Snohomish Co-Op have joined forces to provide what is hoped to be the first of a series of clinics with Alexandria Wilson Dressage.
Alexandria Lampe (Wilson) has ridden and trained 11 horses to Grand Prix level, was reserve for the Canadian Olympic team in 2000, has her German riding badge in Gold (the highest you can get) for success in Grand Prix.
She has trained with Rudolf Zeilinger, Christof und Jürgen Köshel, Steffen Peters, Johannes Augustin and Norbert van Laak.
- The clinic will be organized into five 1 hour individual sessions. Participants can purchase one or more sessions.
- Sessions will begin at 10:00am and end around 4:30 pm.
- Cost is $250.00 per session or three sessions (one each day) for $600.00. Sessions must be paid in full, in advance. Non-refundable unless the spot can be filled or the clinic is cancelled.
- Auditors are welcome for a fee of $25.00 a day. LWSC members audit for free.
- Questions? Please contact Indra Krastins, Email: DressageEntry@LakeWashingtonSaddleClub.org
- The clinic will be held at Bridle Trails State Park, 5300 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98033. Clinic will be held at the outdoor main arena—rain or shine.
- Stalls are available for day use rental.
- If you want to rent a stall, there is an additional $25.00 charge per day, prepayment available but not required.
- Refreshments will be provided but bring a lunch.
- Bring a chair. If rain is forecast we will put up canopies for viewers.
Please note: Registration is not confirmed until you receive an email from LWSC that your payment has been received and space is available. The schedule for each day will be completed prior to the clinic and communicated to participants. Your preferred day and ride time will be accommodated to the degree possible but cannot be guaranteed. If the clinic is full you will be notified and placed on the wait list. Refunds will be processed after the clinic for those on the wait list. Questions? Need special arrangements? Contact Indra Krastins