2018 Julie Carpenter Horsemanship From The Heart Clinic Registration
Thank you for registering. This page is being provided to pay the remaining balance for the clinic. Here is the basic clinic information.
- Clinic will be held from Wednesday, 7/25/18 to Sunday, 7/29/18.
- Clinic fee: $1,225.00 (LWSC does not make a profit on this fee, fee is calculated to cover Julie's fee, travel, arena rental, etc.)
- Amount due with registration was $600.00 and has been received by the six participants.
- Balance of $625.00 is due by June 1, 2018. If you have to cancel, the entire fee of $1,225.00 is non-refundable, unless a replacement participant is found. We will maintain a waitlist. (We hope you understand that we cannot absorb that kind of financial loss and continue to provide clinics.)
- If you want to rent a stall, there is an additional $25.00 charge per day, prepayment not required.
- Lunch is not provided but snacks and refreshments will be available each day.
- Dry camping in the parking lot is possible if pre-arranged (no charge). Two people initially indicated they wanted to camp for the July clinic. We need at least one person to stay overnight or we cannot stable the horses overnight.
- A porta-potty is being installed by the barns and the Park bathroom has coin operated shower.
If you prefer to pay by check, make you check payable to LWSC and mail it to:
Jennifer Duncan, LWSC President & Horsemanship Clinic Manager
13219 NE 75th St.
Redmond WA 98052
Registration is not confirmed until you receive an email from Jennifer that your payment has been received and space is available. Questions? Need special arrangements? Contact Jennifer Duncan at; email@example.com