LWSC has arranged for a "behind the scenes" tour of Emerald Downs Racetrack for 20 LWSC members. Attendees will have breakfast with the jockeys and workers, tour the equine hospital and take a bus tour of the stables. Races start at 2 p.m. so attendees could have lunch on site and then watch a race.
- The tour is planned for Saturday, August 11th and will begin at 8:00am. The tour lasts until around 2:00pm or longer if participants stay to watch the races.
- The tour is limited to 20 individuals (must be LWSC members). Attendance will be first come, first serve. Every person wanting to attend needs to register below. (Please do not bring unregistered people)
- We will email you to confirm that you can attend. We will keep a wait list, so if you receive confirmation and then cannot attend, please email email@example.com so we can give your spot to the next person on the waitlist.
- We will meet at the facility at 7:45am. (please be on time). Parking instructions will be sent prior to the event.
- Address is: 2300 Ron Crockett Dr, Auburn, WA 98001