August 26 - 30, 2020 Julie Carpenter Horsemanship From The Heart Clinic Registration
Clinic will be held from Wednesday 8/26/2020 to Sunday, 8/30/2020.
- Clinic fee: $1,240.00 (LWSC does not make a profit on this fee, fee is calculated to cover Julie's fee, travel, arena rental, etc.)
- Amount due with registration is $600.00.
- Balance of $640.00 due by July 1, 2020. If you have to cancel, the entire fee of $1,240.00 is non-refundable, unless a replacement participant is found. We will maintain a wait list. (We hope you understand that we cannot absorb that kind of financial loss and continue to provide clinics.)
- If you want to rent a stall, there is an additional $25.00 charge per day, prepayment not required.
- Lunch is not provided but snacks and refreshments will be available each day.
- Dry camping in the parking lot is possible if pre-arranged (no charge). If horses are staying overnight we need at least one person camping, otherwise overnight stabling will not be offered. Park bathroom has coin operated shower.
If you prefer to pay by check, make your check payable to LWSC and mail it to:
Jennifer Duncan, LWSC President & Horsemanship Clinic Manager
13219 NE 75th St.
Redmond WA 98052
Registration is not confirmed until you receive an email from Jennifer that your payment has been received and space is available. Questions? Need special arrangements? Contact Jennifer Duncan at; firstname.lastname@example.org