LWSC has arranged for a tour of Sweet Water Farm Akhal Teke for 20 LWSC members. The farm is located on San Juan Island and can only be reached by ferry. We will send email to all attendees to enable possible car pooling and cost sharing. The field trip will take all day, with an early morning drive to Anacortes, a ferry to Friday Harbor, then the tour, lunch and a return trip. For more information about the farm and Akhal Teke horses, here is link to the farm web site.
- The tour is planned for Saturday, September 16th.
- The tour is limited to 20 individuals (must be LWSC members). Attendance will be first come, first serve. Every person wanting to attend needs to register below. (Please do not bring unregistered people)
- We will email you to confirm that you can attend. We will keep a wait list, so if you receive confirmation and then cannot attend, please email email@example.com so we can give your spot to the next person on the waitlist.
- We will help connect people who would like to car pool and share gas/ferry costs.
- More information regarding cost, lunch plans, etc. will be provided at a later date.